CONSUMER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Live Eyewear accepts these payment methods:
- Credit Cards: American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
The billing address you provide must match the billing address that is on file with the financial institution that issued the credit card. If a credit card authorization fails, we reserve the right to cancel your order without notifying you.
Live Eyewear cannot resolve credit card problems with your financial institution if a credit card is declined. It is your responsibility as a consumer to settle credit card problems with the issuing institution.
Returning Merchandise for a Refund
Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind. If you’ve changed your mind, or if you aren’t delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price. Please note that you are responsible for shipping the products back to us and we recommend using a trackable shipping method.
- There is no need to contact us to initiate a return for refund.
- Simply ship the products back to Live Eyewear (Attn: Returns) and indicate that you wish to return the item for a refund. Please include a copy of the original packing slip with your return. The return address is:
Live Eyewear, Inc.
820 Capitolio Way
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
- The refund will be for the full value of the returned items, unless otherwise noted.
- Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded.
- Credit for returned items will be applied to the credit method that was used to make the purchase. Returns will be applied to the purchasing credit card within 5 to 10 days of the date that the return is accepted by Live Eyewear.
- If any items or packaging are not returned or are damaged, a restocking fee may apply.
- Individual products may be excluded from this guarantee.
Returning Merchandise for Exchange
Any item(s) purchased from cocoonseyewear.com may be exchanged within 30 days for a similar item(s) of equal value. Items must be in new, resaleable condition. Please note that you are responsible for shipping the products back to us and we recommend using a trackable shipping method.
- Please note on a copy of the original packing list which item(s) you would like in exchange for the item(s) you originally purchased.
- Submit the exchange processing fee below to cover the shipping and handling charges associated with sending the exchanged product(s) to you. Once you have submitted the exchange fee, you will receive a confirmation email. Please print this email and include it with your returned item(s).
- Ship your package with the exchange item(s), a copy of the original packing list with the exchange items noted, and a printed copy of the exchange fee payment confirmation email to;
Live Eyewear, Inc.
820 Capitolio Way
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Once we have received your items for exchange, the exchange will be processed within 3-5 business days. If you have additional questions or need further assistance, please contact our customer service by phone at 800.834.2563 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Refunds, Credits and Balances Due
Your credit card should be credited within 10 business days of the time Live Eyewear receives your returned merchandise. The return credit should be reflected on your statement within one or two billing periods, depending on your financial institution’s billing cycle.
A defective item is one that is inoperable but has no apparent damage. If you receive defective merchandise, please call Live Eyewear for assistance.
If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call Live Eyewear immediately using the contact information included with the order.
Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting Live Eyewear, you may not receive credit for the return.
Limits of Responsibility
We accept no responsibility for user-initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of product.
International and U.S. Territory Shipping
International locations or US territory shipping destinations are identified at checkout. When you begin checkout, available shipping destinations can be selected from pull-down menus for Region and Country. If your desired destination is not included in the available selections, we cannot ship orders to that location. FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS: Buyer is responsible for shipping fees, including but not limited to and and all duties, taxes and any other fees (such as customs fees) that may be charged by the destination country. The products are listed on the site in US Dollars. International customers will be charged according to the then current exchange rate.
Price and/or Description Changes
All prices, pictures, and descriptions on this website are subject to change. We maintain no responsibility for inadvertent errors. Please contact us within 30 days regarding price or promotion discrepancies.
When you place your order with us, you agree to the price and terms indicated on this website. Price differences related to future or past prices in our store or any other store are not refundable.
Order Questions or Changes
If you have recently placed an order using the Live Eyewear website and need information about us or would like to change your order, there are a number of ways to contact us. If you have explored the links on the Your Account page but still need assistance, contact Live Eyewear Customer Service at 800-834-2563.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Live Eyewear, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents from any and all claims, liability (including product liability), damages, and/or costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of any of Live Eyewear’s services.
Errors on Our Site
Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where and when discovered. Live Eyewear reserves the right to revoke any stated offer, cancel orders, and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in any stated offer or price, including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your payment processed.
If your payment has already been processed for the purchase when your order is cancelled, Live Eyewear will issue a credit to the payment method used in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with Live Eyewear’s Return Policy.